[and bad hair days]

3.23.2007

dotting the T's and crossing the I's

I am so angry at myself. I let the person I promised myself I would never let back in in. I feel so special when I'm with him. So stupid when I realize nothing has changed. I tell my friends he has a good heart. They don't believe me. How could someone with a good heart KNOWINGLY hurt another over and over. I figured it all out on my way to meet up with my baby sis today in YCITY. It doesn't matter how good someone's heart or intentions are. If they don't consult that wonderful heart of theirs... forget all about the situations past... they are simply human. When it all boils down... none of us are perfect. I've just got to stop answering my phone... listen to those who really care about me... and maybe move out of the city for good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home