[and bad hair days]

3.07.2007

missing home

you will find me when i want to be alone in a place far from this city that i am beginning to dread. it is more sacred than the bus or breeze point. it is a place i've only taken 2 people... which @ this point in my life i regret... but they needed to go there to understand even slightly why my heart will never be grounded. now that the snow has melted it is safe once again to go to this place. i have cried many times there. always alone... but not really. i believe it is where my guardian angel resides... and comforts me best. in two weeks i will go. i don't even have to wonder if a simple walk up an overgrown hill to this place will clear my head... i know it will.

faith is such an amazing thing. what we believe in... what we cannot see but just know... it is beautiful. i know what i want... i know what i feel... and i know God will keep my heart from breaking too terribly if what i want is not real. He will not allow me to go through more than i can handle. i am forever grateful for this faith.

[below are 4 of the stained glass windows @ Keene... they sent me a care package today... it made me smile and miss home]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home