[and bad hair days]

2.15.2007

Things that make me laugh

my papa got a “new” car recently. a 97 chevy metro… a hideous gold/yellow/orange/bronze color unnamed even by Crayola. it’s funny to watch my papa… who isn’t a small man by any standard… climb into the little car. anyway! he had a few problems with the car when he got it. fixing the normal things all cars that are about 10 years old need. for some reason though… the check engine light kept coming on. after wracking his brain and getting completely pissed off… he finally took the car to autozone where they hooked it up to the computer to find out what censor was acting up. turns out he needed a new gas cap. while waiting on the gas cap to come in he place a piece of black tape over the check engine light by the speedometer. love the papa and his out of sight type of philosophy… think I’d of had to do the same thing if it were me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home