[and bad hair days]

3.02.2007

a story from Allie

Below is a story of Allie's niece... c/o her sister.


So, funny story for you...Belle has been sleeping in her tent for the past couple of nights, and last night Nick went to check on her, all of a sudden I hear, "Abbie you better come up here" So I walk into Belle's room and it smells really good, like flowers and fruit or whatever. Well then I look over at her bed and there is this huge wet tan stain on her sheets, her wall, her babies, and her nightstand. I look a little closer and then I see ALL of my makeup scattered around the room. So I go into the tent and say "Belle, what did you do?" So my little makeup artist pulls back the covers and she is covered in makeup--all over her cheeks and forehead--really pretty! So I am trying not to laugh, because I am mad, but it was hilarious as you can imagine. Then I find an empty bottle of toner and ask her what she did with it. She tells me "I poured it all over my pants because it feels really good!" So, I am cleaning things up and I spot a maxi pad that she found and opened up, an, and before I can grab it she does and hurries under the covers with it to snuggle, because "it's really soft." What can I do? She is a maniac!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home