[and bad hair days]

2.18.2007

when given the choice between 2 evils

i'm not as strong as i once was

i made a mistake. for once in my life i didn't hold the conversation... didn't tell my life story... let there be minutes of silence... let questions be asked.. i don't like it when questions are asked... i'm terrible at lying. as long as i'm talking... i can say what i want the listener to hear... avoid the points no one needs to know... be in control of me.

i ate 2 cookies in bed this morning as i read chapter 8 of my required reading for tomorrow's class. it was wonderful to feel so comfortable [in that all too familiar situation]. it was false. i'll find out in a day or two or 9 what i knew before my phone even rang.

we all slip up and and allow ourselves to be human... allow our guard to fall and let our heart show. sad. something as beautiful as vulnerability is seen as such a bad thing.



song i can't stop playing: "the gift" by seether

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home