[and bad hair days]

5.28.2007

1 box fan and all windows open

"She says when she dreams it's always a little girl in the third high chair at the dinner table."

I cannot imagine my sister as anything other than a mother with beautiful babies. By the time I was in kindergarten she had moved away for college. By the time I was in 4th grade she was married. By the time I was entering my 6th grade year she had given birth to her first baby girl. Our family isn't conventional by today's standards... parents still married... 11 years between children. There is something about the women in our family though... the older we get the more difficult it is to have kids. Not so great for me because I'm no where near settling... not at all wonderful for Miss Kendra Jean considering her and her husband want a third and have been trying for @ least 3 years now.

Take it as it comes. Pray that God will mold your wants to the physical ability your body possesses. Bask in the sunshine because spring is finally over and summer brings out everything that can make a small-town-girl smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home