[and bad hair days]

5.16.2006

they only gave me a case # because i reminded them to

i promise that while being this rediculous shade of angry [i haven't been in quite a while]... that i will not run you over with my car

the above was in response to my computer [that i've had for less than a year] crashing. technology is evil... especially compaq computers. the best part of the whole experience was when the lady @ tech support asked me if i had another computer of the exact model handy that i could switch the hard drive to... of course i buy laptop computers in bulk.

this whole experience has taught me that i should never own anything of value that is light enough to throw... because if in an emotional state and asked questions that i feel are stupid... they [the light items of value] somehow end up crashing into my wall :)

maybe i have anger issues... i blame the German in me... he he

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Aaron L. said...

An expensive computer with the latest in technology; Pentium 9 processors with a $400 graphics card with Wi-Fi capabilities...and able to sense...like.....when you're thirsty for coffee.......and the freakin computer STILL pulls up a blue screen of death and laughs in your face. (Sorry for ranting like that) This made my day, I actually feel a little bit better that my laptop shuts off when it wants to back home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home