[and bad hair days]

5.12.2006

some things are sacred...

so i think i just might have a problem... i'm calling it selective OCD. :) my room is a DISASTER... & I don't care so much... but if one thing is out of order in my closet... i can't sleep @ night. i make no sense.

my "work" area :)

part of my floor

2 of my windows... & the mess that surrounds them

my closet

button up sweaters, button ups, & long-sleeved shirts... in ROY G. BIV order

short sleeved, italy clothes, and dresses

my tank tops... :)

jeans & comphy pants rolled up

it's reather silly i know... & i've had friends come into my room and move one shirt into the wrong place just to see if i'll notice. of course i do. & then the make fun of me. it's one of my quirks... what can i say :)

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger CR said...

I wouldn't worry too much about your little quirks. Here, let me tell you about mine. Every time I get a new book, I can't stand it if anyone breaks the spine. It is just how they read books, but I can't get over it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home